Saturday, February 7, 2009

Art Institute of Chicago

Hey Everyone! This is my first post, and I wanted to write a little bit about the first guest speaker we had last Wednesday. I thought the presentation was amazing, and the school was really impressive. It was awesome that they let you choose what you want to take and there is no curriculum, so you can explore whatever classes you like. I think that that is really important because as you learn more and more you may find out that the direction you thought you wanted to go in, was not really the one you loved. Although, I never pictured myself living in a big city like that, it looked like a great school to go to. I appreciated the opportunity to listen to Greyson Hong about the school and his own experiences there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment